Also called “Indian Ginseng” and very common in the use of aerobic medicine.
The Ashwaganda plant – an intoxicating witania – belongs to the Solana family, also called “Indian Ginseng” and is widely accepted in the use of aerobic medicine. It is a small shrub, 35-70 cm in height, with a central stem, from which branches extend radially to a star like shape, with small, green flowers and red-orange fruits. Improves the activity of the adrenal and thus improves the body’s response to stress situations.
The Advantages of the Ashwaganda plant:
- Stress reduction, restlessness, anxiety and nervousness.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Improve weakness and fatigue.
- Improve absorption of iron and B12 in the digestive system.
- Improve sexual function in men and women.
- Improving sperm motility and quality in men.
- Assistance in the treatment of dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Contents of the capsule:
|Withania somnifera Root
(standardized extract to a minimum of 2.5% vetanolide)
1 capsule, 2 to 3 times daily.
Contents: 90 capsules.