The formula contains plants with proven hormonal balance and alleviation of menopausal symptoms.
Vitex Agnus Castus is the most popular treatment for a variety of hormonal problems, ranging from premenstrual syndrome to age-related symptoms.
- Dioscorea villosa: Simulates the activity of the hormone estrogen and stimulates its secretion. It also stimulates adrenal gland activity.
- Acatea (Cimicifuga) racemosa: The cohosh is considered one of the most effective herbs to relieve hot flashes and menopausal moods.
- Angelica sinensis is known as the “Ginseng of Women” because of its beneficial and balanced influence. Is used to regulate menstruation, to treat PMS and to relieve menopausal symptoms.
- Withania somnifera: A plant common in the Middle East and India, commonly used for mental and physical strengthening.
- Trifolium pretense: Contains phytoestrogens and has been shown in studies as a tool for hot flashes and night sweats. It has also been shown to
- help prevent bone loss and decrease density.
- To relieve hot flashes and night sweats.
- To relieve nervousness and moods in menopause.
- For PMS Relief.
Nutritional knowledge for one capsule:
|Abraham’s bush (Vitex agnus castus)||60 mg (equivalent to 600 mg dried fruits, 3 mg Vitexin in capsule)|
|Dioscorea villosa||60 mg (equivalent to 600 mg dry root, 9.6 mg diosgenine in the capsule)|
|Cohosh black (Acatea (Cimicifuga) racemosa)||80 mg (equivalent to 800 mg dry root, 2 mg triterpene glycosides in capsule)|
|Angelica sinensis||80 mg (equivalent to 400 mg dry root, 1 mg Lingustilides in the capsule)|
|Withania somnifera||60 mg (equivalent to 600 mg dry root, 1.5 mg withanolides in capsule)|
|Trifolium pretense||60 mg (equivalent to 480 mg dried flowers, 6 mg Biochannins in capsule)|
Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium Starrett from vegetable source, silica dioxide.
Directions for use:
1-2 capsules, twice a day, before meals.
Ingredients: Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, eggs, food colors and preservatives.
Contents: 60 vegetable capsules
Kosher approval of the court of justice orthodox community.