Nutrient is a nutritional supplement that supports eye health and helps improve vision function thanks to the following formula ingredients:
- Seafrone Extract AFFRON ™ EYE – The patented saffron extraction is derived from the scars of the saffron flower containing the carosin-carotenoids component, which is considered an antioxidant.
- Astaxanthin – is produced from microscopic red algae called the mitococcus flavilus and is a carcinoid used as an antioxidant.
- Lutein – a yellow carotene that acts as a powerful anti-oxidant, one of two main pigments concentrated mainly in the back of the eye in an area called the macula or the yellow spot, the area responsible for visual acuity.
- Goji Berry – rich in beta carotene and zeaxanthin.
- Euphrasia – a plant rich in antioxidants.
- Blueberry extract – contains anthocyanosides, vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, K and magnesium. It also contains glucocinin.
- Taurine – an amino acid containing sulfur, helps transport minerals in the body and is responsible for stabilizing the membranes of cells in the body.
- Zinc is an essential mineral for many body processes. The human body does not produce zinc and therefore has to receive it from external sources.
- Ginkgo Biloba – one of the oldest trees in the world, with a life expectancy of the highest – 1000 years.
- Vitamins A, E, C – vitamins are also considered antioxidants.
MACE RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION AMD
Macular degeneration Macular degeneration is a disease that damages the normal functioning of vision following damage to the colored epithelial cells in the center of vision. The disease is considered the main cause of blindness in the Western world and leads to a significant reduction in the quality of visual acuity. Most people with the disease are adults, but factors such as genetic predisposition, cigarette smoking and obesity may increase the risk of developing the disease.
The disease can be divided into two types: wet disease and dry disease.
Macular degeneration of the macular type of dry is considered the most common and can only slow the rate of development of the disease, the early stages appear Retinal deposits when their accumulation increases the possibility of damage cells responsible for the absorption of light disease develops slowly and the rate of deterioration is slow. Wet macular retinal degeneration is the advanced stage of the two diseases in which the vision can be lost completely. This type of treatment can be given to improve the visual condition.
The unique formula of Nutrience provides maximum eye protection and helps to slow the progression of the disease. The use is recommended for ages 40 and older with a hereditary background as well as people who adopt the eyes – as the use is recommended for people of long working ages in front of computer screens.
Composition Each capsule:
Instructions: 1-2 capsules a day with drinking
Capacity : 60 capsules