Hair Smoothing Keratin& organic 150 ml Perfect set
$ 85 easy and simple to do at home
Organic hair straightening
Organic hair straightening is new in the global market and is a product of Israeli development.
Who is organic hair straightening suitable for?
Organic hair straightening restores damaged hair and is suitable for all hair types such as very curly or curly hair, dyed, damaged or burnt hair. It does not contain formalin, sulfur and other chemicals that are harmful to hair health and gives everyone the opportunity to style their hair comfortably and enjoy smooth and silky smooth hair. Organic hair straightening does not damage the hair structure, making it different from other regular hair straightening formulas.
Why choose organic hair straightening?
Many women with wavy or curly hair dream of straight and comfortable hair to style. Today there are many options for changing the look of our hair but one has to distinguish between the types of hair straighteners because there are different formulas for certain hair types. Professional hair straightening includes temporary straightening such as Brazilian hair straightening or restorative keratin hair straightening that envelops the hair but also washes off the hair over time. There are also regular hair straighteners that change the structure of the hair in order to reshape it but with it aggressively damage the hair.
Organic hair straightening does not harm the hair because it does not contain harmful substances but substances that nourish the hair and it leaves it smooth and shiny. This is a permanent hair straightener whose formula includes ingredients from organic materials and is based on a different formula from other regular straighteners. Its advantage over other hair straightening formulas is the fact that organic straightening allows for permanently straight hair without changing the hair structure and thus its health can be maintained from the first treatment. This straightening is suitable for all hair types, including very dyed or curly hair. As with other regular straightening, organic straightening also includes additional ingredients that help nourish and protect the hair.
The ingredients of the hair straightening formula
The active ingredient in organic hair straightening is glycolic acid which is mainly produced from sugar cane. It is a type of alpha hydroxy acid that is also used in cosmetic and medical facials. The acid does not damage the moisture of the hair, it weakens the sulfur bonds but does not break down the molecules and does not damage the natural structure of the hair.
Also, organic straightening does not use a neutralizing substance and therefore the hair is less damaged than happens with other hair straightening.
The formula of organic hair straightening includes nutrients from organic sources such as palm oil, argon oil, cocoa shea nut, rice protein and also golden water that protect the hair shell from external damage. Among the natural ingredients in the formula – vitamin E for strengthening roots, shea walnut, omega 6, antioxidants, amino acids for repairing the hair shaft, and keratin for strengthening the hair.
What you need to know about organic hair straightening
An organic hair straightening formula does not contain harmful substances of any kind, and is recognized and approved by the Ministry of Health.
This hair straightening (not like Japanese straightening, keratin straightening) is suitable for all hair types, natural, curly, dyed or damaged. This smoothing restores the hair and gives it a natural look. This is a permanent hair straightening, the material is not washed in hair washing. It should be noted that organic straightening has a tendency to lighten dyed hair, but it is possible to renew the coloring after straightening.
Organic hair straightening should be resumed after about half a year.
How to do organic hair straightening
- Only wash hair with shampoo
- Dry with a hot hair dryer 100% full drying
- Apply the straightener as you apply hair dye without combing
- Wait about an hour with the substance on the hair
- You can then rinse with water for a very light rinse or you can leave the slip on and not rinse
- Dry with a hot hair dryer
- Go through a hair straightener thoroughly
- After two to three days the hair can be washed
Tips for optimal hair straightening:
- If your hair is oily before straightening, wash the hair with dish soap (do not worry, it is non-toxic)
- Apply the Hair straightening spread in a generous amount like hair dye without combing the hair
- It is best to leave the hair straightening spread after about an hour without rinsing with water
- Go through the hair straightener thin paths until the hair straightening spread disappears from the hair until you get dry and very smooth hair.
5 Facts About Organic Hair Straightening:
- Organic hair straightening does not endanger the health of your hair because it is based on a friendly amino acid and not on harsh chemicals that cause the hair to change its structure and straighten artificially.
- Unlike other hair straighteners, a special substance is used that has no side odor and no toxins that make it difficult to breathe.
- Organic hair straightening ensures smooth hair, with a natural and shiny look.
- Organic straightening does not damage the outer shell of the hair and the result is hair that looks naturally smooth.
- Organic hair straightening does not end after the hair is covered and it is not obligatory for the person treated with this straightening to use a salt-free shampoo.
Tip: Although it is not obligatory for someone who has done organic hair straightening to use a salt-free shampoo, it is recommended to use a salt-free shampoo and mask regularly in order to maintain the health of the hair and the effectiveness of the restoration.