Brewer’s Yeast is a unique supplement containing a balanced amount of B vitamins such as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and folic acid that help maintain an optimal amount of vitamins in the body and prevent a deficiency.
Brewer’s Yeast – advantages
- Formula contains vitamin B1 that helps normal digestive activity and participates in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates.
- Brewer’s yeast contains vitamin B2, B3 and B6 that help in the growth process, are vital to the nervous system’s activity and important to the process of energy production in the body.
- B vitamins work synergistically together, so it is recommended to take them together.
- Beer yeast is an additive that helps many processes related to energy production and brain function.
- A formula that helps in the formation of red blood cells and reduces the risk of anemia.
These vitamins, found in the brewer’s formula, are involved in dozens of processes and reactions in the body, helping maintain physical balance and various systems such as the nervous system, the digestive system and the immune system.
Instructions for use:
Take 1-3 tablets of brewer’s yeast 3 times a day, with meals