A unique combination of plant extracts and biotin that work together in synergy. This formula also contains an extraction of ginger, milk thistle and rosemary. In this formula, there is a use of plant extraction and powder for the best effect.
This formula contains:
- Tabebuia Impetiginosa (Pau d’arco) – An evergreen tree that grows in the forests of South and Central America. The peel of the tree is rich with B vitamins, C vitamins, and with minerals such as: calcium, iron, potassium, selenium, zinc and more, and with protein and nutritional fibers.
- Oregano Oil – contains an active substance that is called “thymol”, which is rich with phytochemicals.
- Andrographis – This is a plant from the Indian medicine, which grows in India and in east Asia, and the main use of it is of its leaves and of the external part of the plant.
- Biotin – a derivative of B vitamin.
- Coptis Chinensis – a perennial Chinese plant that contains polyphenols and alkaloids.
- Philodendron Amurense – this plant comes from China, the use is of the peel of its root and the peel of its trunk.
Usage Instructions: 1 Capsule a day, with a meal.
Size: 60 Caps