Nutrient Soy Protein Isolate (isolate) is used as a nutritional supplement of a protein in your diet. Soy protein powder has high nutritional values, because soy protein is considered a complete protein, which is unique to other plant proteins. The protein consists of 20 different types of amino acids, and full protein is a protein that contains all 20 types. Most plant proteins do not contain all amino acids, so it is necessary to combine vegetable proteins from various sources (from cereals and legumes). Soy protein, as mentioned, is not required for these combinations and contains all the amino acids required for the body. In addition, soy protein powder is low in fat, does not contain cholesterol and does not contain lactose. Soy protein isolate isolated from Kosher Nutriker Fur, under the supervision of the Rabbinate Rosh Ha’Ayin.
Nutriker Soy Protein Benefits of Nutriker:
- Vegetable protein, suitable for those who abstain from milk.
- A complete protein that provides the body with all 20 types of amino acids.
- Low fat protein powder.
- Without cholesterol and lactose deficiency.
- Vanilla-flavored powder.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Kosher fur, under the supervision of the rabbinate Rosh Ha’ayin.
Instructions for use:
Mix 1 measuring spoon (30 grams) with 250-300 ml of liquid and use a blender or shaker for best results.