- Reduces metabolic syndrome (high blood pressure, high levels of glucose, LDL oxidation, and atherosclerosis)
- Anti-inflammatory (anti-inflammatory)
- Supports lung function, gentle breathing, asthma, bronchitis
- Reduces allergies
- Promotes tissue regeneration, especially mucous membranes, and helps to heal ulcers
- A mild diuretic
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral
- Protects the liver
- Licorice root extract contains flavonoids from the polyphenolic flavonoids, which are antioxidants.
- Effectiveness and uniqueness have been studied by Professor Michael Aviram, head of research and development at Rambam Hospital and the Technion’s Faculty of Medicine.
- One unique advantage lies in the product extraction process of the root, this organic extract, which reduces the acid less than 1%.
According to “A study conducted by Prof. Michael Aviram found that consumption of licorice root extract by patients with high blood pressure shown significant improvement.
After one month, a 10% reduction in systolic blood pressure was observed, indicating that licorice root was considered to be very potent as an antioxidant.
It is counteracting adverse effects in the cardiovascular system and may also deal with a high level of cholesterol, oxidized cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
Licorice root is a natural antioxidant, which reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood (LDL), protects against cardiovascular disease and inhibits the formation of plaque and narrowing of the artery.
Contents of the capsule:
Instructions: 1-2 capsules a day.
Contents: 60 capsules