High Blood Pressure is defined as “the killer of the silence.” Most people with this condition do not feel any symptoms until the advanced stages. An increase in blood pressure may affect various systems in the body, increasing the risk of a stroke or heart attack, damage to blood vessels and kidney failure. The standard treatment for hypertension includes dietary changes, weight loss, lifestyle changes and a desire to reduce stress levels. The 120/80 formula contains a combination of vitamins, herbs and minerals, plus coenzyme Q10 60 mg, and the coenzyme Q10 is considered to be one of the most important elements for maintaining cardiovascular health. Its activity is strong antioxidant, enhances energy production and improves activity hearty.
- Hawthorn: rich in flavonoids, has antioxidant properties. Hawthorn plant contributes to calm the central nervous system, strengthens the heart muscle and stabilizes the heart rhythm.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Contains the active ingredient Oleuropine, which has been shown to be effective in reducing blood pressure and increasing blood flow. In addition, olive leaves have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, and help to control blood sugar levels and reduce bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Lilia: Commonly used for calming stress and anxiety, rich in flavonoids that help lower blood pressure. This plant has the ability to relax blood vessels, and it also helps in cases of migraines and headaches.
- White mistletoe: Known as a plant that helps lower blood pressure. Among its components are flavonoids and phenolic acids, which can reduce blood pressure.
- Garlic: A powerful antioxidant that reduces blood clotting, regulates blood pressure and maintains normal blood flow.
- Parsley: A plant with varying properties, which reduces blood volume and helps lower blood pressure.
This unique combination contributes to its role in blood pressure control as part of a comprehensive multidisciplinary treatment.
Nutritional information for one capsule:
|Coenzyme Q10||60 mg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
|Magnesium citrate||50 mg|
|Vitamin E||50 units|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg|
|Hawthorn Crtaegus monogyna||200 mg|
|Olive leaves Oliea europaea|
|White mistletoe Viscum album|
|Garlic Allium sativum|
|Parsley Peroselinum crispum|
Instructions for use:
1-3 capsules a day as needed, with the meal.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, eggs and preservatives.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule).
Contents: 60 capsules.
A vegetarian formula with the approval of Badatz Eda Haredit Nutri Care.