The market offers different types of vitamin C. The advantage of non-acidic vitamin C intake is that it is easily absorbed into the body and remains active for a long time. This type of vitamin C is recommended as it is not acidic and helps to prevent an increase in the pH level in the urine and digestive system, as opposed to other supplements that are acidic. This formula is easily digested and helps prevent heartburn, reflux and is therefore recommended for people with a sensitive stomach. In addition, the formula also contains rose bulbs and black elderberry that help strengthen and support the immune system.
Vitamin C – Benefits
• Has powerful antioxidant properties that help fight the movement of free radicals.
• Helps to improve the functioning of the immune system.
• Helps prevent disease.
• Optimizes recovery from injuries.
• Helps prevent the formation of inflammatory processes.
• Contributes to the optimal absorption of minerals, such as iron.
Vitamin C is considered a water-soluble vitamin and acts as a powerful antioxidant in our body. Vitamin C has countless roles in our body and it is important to know that it is very sensitive to oxygen, heat and air conditions that encourage oxidation. Its natural form is called ascorbic acid, but in this way, the vitamin breaks down in the body very quickly and its surfactants are excreted through the urine. This is why Nutri Care chose a combination of research to produce non-acidic vitamin C since binding the components increases the absorption of the vitamin in the body.
Consumption of the supplement as an integral part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle will help:
• In the process of the synthesis of collagen, which is an essential component of the skin, bones and red blood cells.
• In the process of growth and maintenance of the bones since the vitamin helps in the absorption of calcium mineral in the body.
• Fight against damage to smoking, air pollution, and free radicals.
Nutritional information for one capsule:
Ingredient Vitamin C is not acidic (Sodium ascorbate) 500 mg powder rose bulbs 25 mg fruit elderberry black (Sambucus nigra) 25 mg
Guidelines for using vitamin C:
1 capsule 1-2 times a day, preferably with the meal
Contents: 90 capsules