Spirulina is a combining name four thousand species of blue, green algae, that grow in sweet water springs. Among its many advantages, this alga also helps strengthening the intestine flora.
- The Spirulina alga contains more than 100 natural nutritional materials which are essential for the health of the human body and is considered as one of the most perfect foods of nature.
- Contains all the amino acids and constitutes as a super source for quality protein (60%) which is easily absorbed and digested, the Spirulina are rich with iron and provides an especially high concentration of vitamin B12 in its natural form as Methylcobalamin, more than any other veggie source known to humankind.
- Rich with minerals and many vitamins, among them are beta carotene and chlorophyll in especially high concentration and they work in synergy in order to create K, E and A vitamins. Contains all of the B vitamins.
- Has a high concentration of essential fatty acids, omega 3 and omega 6 and mostly gamma linoleic acid GLA.
- Has a special pigment that is called Phycocyanin which is blue and the spirulina uses it for the activity of photosynthesis. This is a powerful anti-oxidant.
Contents for 1 capsule:
|Spirulina alga (Arthrospira Platensis)||500 mg|
Suggested usage: 3-6 Capsules a day, before or after a meal.
Size: 200 Caps.