Wheat Grass is considered as “Super-food”, and as one of the richest foods in nature. As it constitutes a rich source of many nutritional ingredients and enzymes that support in efficient function.
- Contains high levels of chlorophyll.
- Contains all of the essential amino acids.
- High concentration of B vitamins.
- High concentration of the anti-oxidants – A, C, E and beta carotene.
- Contains main minerals, such as: calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, sodium and sulfur.
|The ingredient||Amount per serving|
|100% Pure wheat grass juice powder (Triticum aesstivum)||3.35 gr = 1 spoon|
Suggested usage: Stir well 1 spoon in a glass of water, fruits or vegetables juice and drink once a day.
Size: 150 gr.