LEMON FLAVOR EXTRACT 50 ML – NUTRIKER
The gum goddess is a green cultivar of the genus Altium, which is mainly found in the Mediterranean basin. This plant has a strong aroma resin, which is used in folk medicine of the Middle East and ancient Greece. The frankincense is also a source of aromatic rubber and resin arising from under the bark of the tree stem, which originates in India. It is a delicate plant with a long-term effect.
|The gum goddess||Pistacia lentiscus|
dilute 25-35 drops in half a glass of water or juice and drink 3 times a day, preferably before the meal.
Shake before use.
Content: 50 ml
The use of Yemenite gum has been known since ancient times as a healing drug and is of great importance in the folk and traditional medicine of the Middle East and ancient Greece. In India and ancient Persia was used as a material to clog holes in the teeth. In the first century CE, a Greek botanist called Dioscorides wrote a book called “About Medical Materials” about the healing properties of the Yemenite gum.
In what cases does the plant treat Yemenite gum?
- Strengthening the uterus during pregnancy.
- Shortening of menstruation.
- Relieve menstrual cramps and stop menstrual bleeding.
- Stopping colds in the winter.
- Treats gingivitis problems.
- Stop general bleeding.
- Treats intestinal pollution.
- When chewing gum granules are released into the mouth and compounds to kill germs.
- Prevent tooth decay and prepare ointments to calm gums bleeding.